1. Stay positive.
2. Zoom focus.
Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: “What are the three most important things I need to do today that will help me create the success I desire?” Then tune out all the distractions and focus on these actions.
3. Take a morning walk of gratitude.
It will create a fertile mind ready for success.
4. Instead of being disappointed about where you are…
…think optimistically about where you are going.
5. Remember that…
…adversity is not a dead-end but a detour to a better outcome.
6. Focus on…
…learning, loving, growing and serving.
7. Believe that everything happens for a reason.
Expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
8. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
9. Live with the 3 E’s.
Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
…there’s no substitute for hard work.
11. Implement the NoComplainingRule.
Complaining is like vomiting. Afterwards you feel better but everyone around you feels sick.
12. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
13. Smile and laugh more.
They are natural anti-depressants.
Source : Guideposts