Besides being alive, there is one thing that we ALL have in common…. We all want happiness. We want it at work, at home, in our relationships, etc. You may also refer to the state of being happy as being comfortable, free, stress-free and zen. There are so many words to describe this one feeling that we are all seeking continuously.
I am continually discovering myself and finding happiness in a simple way. Not happy because I have a new boyfriend, not happy because I got a promotion, not happy because I signed up a new client, but happy because I am content with what I have now, at this very moment. Happy simply because I am UNIQUE. Happy because I am growing and becoming a better version of myself.Be happy because you love yourself and know who you are #UnikLife Click To Tweet
My new goal is to be happy for 100 consecutive days #100HAPPYDAY, an amazing challenge that you can jump into www.100happydays.com. Follow me on Instagram, and follow my #100HAPPYDAY journey. Make sure to leave a comment; I want to follow you too.
- Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
- Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
- Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.
- Be grateful
- Keep your promises
- Smile everyday
- Listen more than you talk
- Be honest, express your feelings
- Listen to positive music every day
- Eat live food every day ( fruits and vegetables)
- Try to spoil yourself every day or every week
- Get a massage once a month
- Spend time with your friends, family and loved one
- Have sex
- Laugh every day ( watch a funny movie, attend a comic show)
- Take 5 minutes to look at your vision board every day
- See failures as small successes (everything happens for a reason)
- Read/watch something that motivates you every day (a book, a quote)
- Have clear,defined goals
- Workout outdoor if you can
- Leave everything better than you found it
I am curious to know. What keeps you happy ?