I once heard a wise man say : “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar.
It turns out to be true. Life is full of ups and downs that are out of our control. Luckily , we have the ability to control our thoughts. Audios, videos and books are great ways to set your mind straight when you feel down. The point here is not to avoid your feelings, it’s OK to feel sad. But to limit your chances of feeling overwhelmed with sorrows and setting it to a high positive frequency.
6 rules to success
1) Trust yourself : ask yourself…who do you want to be not WHAT but WHO. Figure out for yourself what makes you happy.
2) Break the rules : break the RULES not the LAW. Think outside the box. Don’t be like everyone else.
3) Failure : don’t be afraid to fail, otherwise you will never PUSH yourself.Tip #4 Don’t listen to the naysayers : pay no attention to the people telling you IT CAN'T BE DONE. Click To Tweet
5) Work hard : No PAIN, No GAIN.
6) Give back : always take the time to give SOMETHING back to the community.
What success rules would you add to the list ?