You love salad and you are tired of eating the same kind every day ? I recently bought the Kimberly Snyder’s book The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy and the Body You’ve Always Wanted and will share one of her recipes with you – The Dharma Kale Salad.
For the past years, I decided to remove some foods of my diet, meat and diary products. Sometimes, I will have fish and chicken.I am replacing milk with Almond milk and cheese with rice cheese. I am feeling more energized, released some weight and have less acne,which has been one of my struggles. My journey does not end here, I am strongly working on officially cutting meat and enjoy the benefits of a VEGAN lifestyle. Even if you are not vegan, you can still enjoy this delicious, refreshing salad.
Kimberly Snyder’s Dharma Kale Salad
Why Kale ?
Kale is full of minerals, vitamin C, fiber and chlorophyll. Absorbing these nutrients in its raw form is the best way for you to benefit from them.
Try your best to buy all the ingredients organic.
2) Add the himalayan salt and brake down the kale into small pieces with your clean hands
3) Add sprouts, any kind you like
4) Add 1 diced avocado, will serve as the fat so no need to add oil
5) Add half a lemon, or just 3 tablespoons
6) Add Cayenne pepper, its a warming spice, will help break down mucus in your body and get your metabolism going
7) Add dulse flakes, just a tablespoon, it is low in sodium and high in minerals. It will give a salty flavour to your salad.
8) Add nutritional yeast as much as you want. It is full of B Vitamins and is a complete protein.
9) Add your tomatoes and fresh dills, as much as you want
Mix everything together!
Enjoy your nutritious salad and pack some for lunch